Jobberman Third Party
Marketing & Communications
Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans CTL-Africa. Managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies to generate business revenue.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Formulate and implement CTL-Africa's Marketing strategies Formulate and implement creative marketing campaigns to suit target markets for ATL, internet and BTL.
- Analyze the needs of sales channels and provide appropriate support via branding and marketing collateral.
- Supports organization strategy by developing aligned short-term and long-term marketing campaigns that will enhance the brand of the organization and grow the subscriber base and brand loyalty.
- Determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns (i.e. pre- and post-marketing testing). Oversee market research and monitor competitor activity to identify opportunities and trends within existing and new market segments.
- Liaise and manage the relationship with external advertising, media agencies and CTL-Africa's partners Prepare the marketing budget to cover market-related activities and monitor expenses throughout the fiscal year.
- Oversee and roll-out on-air promotions and competitions and link up with sales activities.
- Ensure that marketing campaigns align with strategic and tactical plans Meet deadlines as may be prescribed by marketing schedules.
- Set the overall acquisitions marketing communications strategy and objectives for the team Work across a range of online and offline marketing activities to meet new customer acquisition targets Track, monitor and assess performance of all marketing activities to generate new subscribers.
- Develop a CRM engine to drive customer retention and behavior
- Technical Competencies Behavioral Competencies Marketing and sales management skills and experience Accountability.
- 5years Minimum Experiences
- Analytical Thinking.
- Integrity Experience of working within a Subscriptions management or related role.
- Minimum Degree or any related Certificate
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.