We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A masters degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least two year experience as a marketing manager.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- BSc or Masters in Marketing
- 2/3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Adequate Knowledge in lottery operations.
- Agent recruiter skills.
- Must have worked with NLA or have an experience with NLA.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent relationship with lotto agents.
NB: CV’s should be sent to email@example.com
Location: ( Accra)
Employment Type: (Full time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.