They will be responsible for supporting the sales team and the Head of Marketing Intelligence in Wakam's sales development in the priority segments of MGAS (wholesale brokers), Insurtechs and "non-insurance specialists" (with a majority of partners from the Neobanks, Mobility, Proptech, Gig & Freelancers platforms and Eretailers universes).
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Calls for tender: contribution to the construction of Wakam's value proposition, contribution to the drafting of Wakam's response, carrying out market research and/or customer surveys to document the response, contribution to the co-creation of innovative insurance solutions for our partners (Design Thinking).
- Sales pitch: contribution to the drafting of Wakam's corporate presentation documents, as well as to the definition of specific sales pitches for each of Wakam's priority segments (key trends and consumer expectations).
- Marketing intelligence: identification & profiling of key prospects and customers, preparation of Wakam presentation materials, in support of sales teams (lead profiles and their strategy, key teams and contact mechanism, strategy analysis, value proposition adapted to each segment, etc.)
- Management of marketing and consumer research (quanti & quali) to fully understand customers' pain points and expectations, benchmarking and innovation monitoring: identifying new guarantees to be created as well as tomorrow's trends.
- Graduated from a business school or equivalent, the candidate has at least 7 years' successful experience in marketing, ideally B2B or B2B2C.
- They have already carried out market studies and benchmarks, and contributed to /lead calls for tender.
- Experience in an international startup/scaleup and/or previous experience in the insurance world would be extra!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.