Marketing & Communications
We are seeking a highly experienced and driven Marketing Executive to lead our marketing efforts and help drive the growth of our web3 incubator. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in marketing, a deep understanding of the web3 ecosystem, and a passion for helping early-stage startups succeed. You will be reporting into the Chief Program Innovation Officer directly.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy for the Sheesha Finance, including branding, content, PR, and digital marketing
- Build and manage a team of marketing professionals
- Work closely with our incubated startups to develop marketing strategies and campaigns that align with their goals and objectives
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistency in messaging and branding
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activity, and customer feedback to inform marketing strategy
- Manage Sheesha’s marketing budget and measure the ROI of marketing efforts
- Present findings using Business Intelligence software on a weekly basis
- Represent Sheesha at industry events and conferences if required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- At least 2-5 years of experience in marketing, with a minimum of 1 year in a leadership role
- Strong understanding of the web3 ecosystem, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing strategies
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- The potential to grow into a larger role
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.