You will develop and execute mutli channel marketing campaigns to drive demand across the marketing funnel that support our go to market strategy. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment driving for results including for new customer acquisition and existing customer retention and upsell goals. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure implementation of our marketing campaigns.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Working with the Marketing Segment Lead develop and execute marketing activity to support the commercial and strategic objectives of the LexisNexis legal segments.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive demand across the marketing funnel
- Deliver best in class messaging, creative and execution across multiple channels, which may include: email, digital media, social, partnerships and events.
- Create marketing campaigns and test plans that resonate with our audiences
- Work closely with the data insight team to understand the data in order to make the very best and targeted data selections for each campaign
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and report on market, competitor and customer insights
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive growth.
- Contribute to thought leadership and content marketing strategies
- Attend all relevant meetings and events with key stakeholders as needed
- Be conversant and knowledgeable about the full range of KPIs and business metrics relevant to legal markets segment - covering marketing delivery and performance, broader Sales and commercial performance
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing activities against key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Have demonstrable B2B marketing experience
- Ability to work across multiple marketing channels
- Use data to make strategic decisions on priorities and direction of the marketing, whilst being willing to roll your sleeves up on the day-to-day execution
- Innovative, diligent and ready to shine in a fast paced, dynamic team with a culture of collaboration and support
- Understanding of commercial targets and drive to exceed
- Experience of collaborating with sales to maximise results
- Enjoy taking ownership for projects and initiatives and also thrive when collaborating with teams to achieve goals
- Be creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Have good analytical skills and able to use data-driven thinking to optimize marketing performance
- Show experience with A/B testing or multivariate experiments
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.