Marketing & Branding Executive
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Executive. The Marketing and Branding Executive will perform tasks such as: Communicating with and selling to customers face-to-face via phone, text and other digital platforms. Create and execute effective marketing and branding strategies. And execute any other marketing and branding-related tasks.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age, proven by a valid legal document, such as an ID card, passport or birth certificate.
- If non-Ghanaian, the applicant must have the right to reside in Ghana and the legal entitlement to take full-time paid employment in this country.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English;
- Must provide a diploma or certificate of completion of Senior High School or, if applicable, higher education;
- Must be physically and mentally fit for the Marketing & Branding duties - provide a Pre-Employment Physical note assuring that he/she is physically and mentally able to take on the duties of this position.
- Must provide a Ghanaian Criminal Records Check.
POSITIONS AND DUTIES
Primary roles and responsibilities:
- Creating and executing effective marketing and branding campaigns to increase sales and brand recognition
- Selling to customers and assisting customers with placing orders
- Collecting, analyzing, and organizing customer data in Excel or other digital applications
- Providing proactive customer outreach
- Delivering information about the company's offerings
- Mandatory proficiency in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- At least 1 year of substantive experience in relevant positions is preferred;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail;
- Ability to multi-task and work as a team player;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including professionalism, courtesy and ability to deal/handle with Senior Management.
This role involves managing a mobile team, closing customers face to face and updates our database with appropriate customer data.
Most interactions will happen face to face and occasionally on the phone.
Candidates should have good management and sales skills. They should be able to come up with effective strategies to manage the mobile team, be comfortable with Microsoft office suite, and other similar computer software, and be able to sell to customers ( well spoken , likable and easy to train).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.