Marketing & Communications
Do you want to gain a foothold in an internationally growing company in the field of marketing and get started? Would you also like to develop yourself further in the areas of community management and rating platforms? Then become a marketing assistant (focus on community management/review platforms) at Digistore24, the market leader in software for digital sales. With us you get the opportunity to advance - and the freedom to work remotely!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Communication with the digital entrepreneurial community: You will be responsible for communicating with our customers via social media and answering inquiries independently. With our monitoring tool you keep track of social media and no troll is safe from you. You continuously optimize community management by automating and implementing new processes.
- Management of the rating platforms of one of the best rated software companies in Germany: Make sure that our ratings on Trustpilot, Google my Business etc. remain high and continuously optimize our processes. Answer all reviews, monitor negative reviews and open up new review platforms.
- Find your entry into PR: Support us in processing PR inquiries. Research and develop new PR-related opportunities. Are you fired up for PR and doing well? Growth in the field of PR is open to you with us!
- Support the marketing team in a variety of areas: whether research, organizational tasks in project management or assistance with podcast production - get a taste of many interesting areas and develop yourself in a variety of ways in the field of marketing.
- Interest in marketing: You have initial experience in marketing, are passionate about this area and want to develop yourself in it.
- Technical understanding: You enjoy familiarizing yourself with new software applications and ideally you have already had contact with IT/software.
- Passion for social media: You are often on social media and are familiar with the latest trends.
- Communication skills: You communicate clearly and understandably and always hit the right note - even under time pressure, in stressful situations and when faced with criticism. You also enjoy communicating with other people!
- Fun in customer contact: You are empathetic, outgoing and ideally have experience in customer support.
- Writing talent: You write creatively and quickly, have a perfect command of German spelling and grammar and you can seamlessly switch to English if necessary.
- Independence and willingness to develop: You can work independently in your home office, learn quickly and want to develop proactively in your area.
- Nice to have are initial professional experience in the field of social media, rating platforms and PR.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.