We are looking for a receptive marketer to aid in the creation and roll-out of memorable, profit-generating initiatives. The marketer should review contemporary market conditions, guide the conceptualization of novel campaigns, and then work toward disseminating product-related data. You should also forge reciprocal connections with our consumers through thoughtful engagement and the deployment of experiential marketing events.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Marketers function as a vital point of contact between an organization and its clients; responding to objections, offering a vice, and promoting the products of the organization.
- The marketers job description entails promoting sales solutions to clients and prospects that support their supply chain needs.
- It also involves proactively reaching out to significant stakeholders within the customers’ organizations, identifying and selling innovative solutions
- They call them over the telephone and schedule visits when necessary to follow up on potential business.
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Should have a driver’s license
- Capable of working with a team or individual
- Good marketing agents who is more experienced with sales
Employment Type: (Full time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.