Jobberman Third Party
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a receptive marketer to aid in the creation and roll-out of memorable, profit-generating initiatives. The marketer should review contemporary market conditions, guide the conceptualization of novel campaigns, and then work toward disseminating product-related data. You should also forge reciprocal connections with our consumers through thoughtful engagement and the deployment of experiential marketing events.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Performing in-house, competitor, and consumer analyses to shape new undertakings.
- Devising and coordinating intangible and experiential marketing endeavors.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, medical center’s, laboratories to sell medical products and equipment.
- Arrange appointments with hospitals and medical
- Provide competitive information such as bid
situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish
negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the market.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Take orders and disburse receipts.
- Help in the installation and set-up of equipment.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Qualification Required: Minimum HND/ Degree
- Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Superb research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
- Refined and modifiable written communication abilities.
Salary Range: GHC3000.00
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.