- Searching and discovering market opportunities, prospecting promising clients and communicating to arrange for meeting with decision makers.
- Conduct technical-sales presentations to target customers and seize opportunities for offering company’s products and services.
- Collect all necessary information to evaluate the target customers’ requirements including application technical information, current challenges facing the customer, current supplier from competition and customer’s financial situation.
- Positively contribute to the preparation of attractive offers for target customers to cover their requirements.
- Close sales deals successfully through effective negotiation and close follow up to translate customers’ inquiries into purchase orders.
- Conducting periodic visits to existing customers and ensure optimum customer service, enhance customer satisfaction and explore opportunities to expand the business.
- Promptly and accurately conveying customer complaints to the company for investigation and taking the necessary action.
- Closely follow up customers’ payment and collection activities to ensure prompt customer payment and reduce company’s credit amounts.
- Provides up-to-date market information such as competition information (products, prices, services, new technology, etc...), new business, threats to existing company’s business, etc...
- Liaise with other company functional departments to ensure flawless customer service, order processing and execution that leads to optimum customer satisfaction.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in the industrial, heavy-duty, commercial vehicle, or passenger vehicle fields is highly preferred. Knowledge of lubricants and how they pertain to these fields is ideal
- Sales experience in previously mentioned fields is desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Highly organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license required