You will be building the marketing communications with customers from top of the funnel through to retention communication. To help you maximise your impact, you will have access to a variety of tools to build data-driven dashboards and insights on where our customers drop out of the purchasing funnel, and come up with strategies to mitigate this. Through this, you will be able to directly influence the commercial success of Jimdo´s new products.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Develop and implement a data-driven Lifecycle Marketing strategy to increase customer retention and lifetime value.
- Continuously evaluate and improve email and customer communication tools and processes.
- Support the implementation of a new marketing automation tool in collaboration with the product and tech team.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Service, and Product teams to develop and implement Lifecycle Marketing strategies, campaigns, and in-product communication.
- Perform daily tasks in the marketing automation tool, such as creating newsletters, running A/B tests, implementing automations, and supporting testing of new product features.
- Implement customer communication tactics to reduce churn risk.
- Upsell and cross-sell new features and packages to existing customers.
- Increase utilization and engagement of existing subscribers.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Data teams to create reports and dashboards for monitoring success.
- Maintain data management processes and provide input on GDPR-compliance questions.
- Stay informed about the latest trends, competitor activities, and innovations in Lifecycle Marketing.
- Identify opportunities for lead generation and plan content development in collaboration with Social and Creative teams.
- Contribute to the improvement, promotion, and scaling of the Business Referral Program through cross-functional collaboration.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in similar roles across lifecycle marketing.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment, ideally in growth companies, and familiar with operating cross-functionally.
- An analytical and data-driven way of working, with an understanding of the tools available to you.
- Understanding of online marketing, tracking and campaign performance analysis methods.
- Proven experience in delivering creative campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in planning and handling multilingual and customized campaign content.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.