Lifecycle Marketer / Copywriter
Marketing & Communications
We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketer to join our fully remote growing marketing team a customer-centric copywriter with a knack for finding and plugging gaps in the customer experience with content and campaigns.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- You’ll work in a cross-functional fashion with the Customer Success team to develop and deliver programs to support onboarding, activation, retention, and expansion.
- You’ll help build the strategy across our owned channels (email, in-app notifications, push notifications, website, sales/support, etc.) and execute your ideas as a copywriter with support from in-house and freelance designers, video producers, and content marketers.
- You are a C2 level English speaker whose a stickler for grammer. With your keen attention to detail, you already caught the two errors in the previous line.
- You have been writing copy professionally for 3+ years, mostly in a SaaS/Software context. You can say a lot with a few words and distil complex ideas into simple language.
- You enjoy engaging directly with customers (this role may involve interviewing customers and participating in group coaching calls).
- You have a solid understanding of various customer success channels like email, content marketing, in-app messaging, social media, and online communities. You understand how they impact each other and the user journey.
- You love digging into quantitative and qualitative data to understand the customer so you can meet them where they are with a genuine desire to help them succeed.
- You’ve successfully planned and executed marketing programs focused on delivering the right message at the right time to the right user
- You have experience with customer marketing and analytics tools like Active Campaign, App Cues, Google Analytics, and Amplitude. If not, we have a team that’s happy to teach.
- You care deeply about the passion economy, and helping creators and entrepreneurs make a living doing what they love.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.