Reports to: Basic School supervisor
A reputable school based in the Eastern Region is looking for a kindergarten teacher to join our team and foster a healthy learning environment for our students.
The primary responsibilities include teaching students to acquire knowledge.
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social, and emotional skills
- Organize learning material and resources
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess students’ performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on a regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- Proven minimum of 3years working experience as a Kindergarten Teacher.
- Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Teaching and organization skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
- BSc degree in education.
Interested persons should forward their applications (CV’s) to email@example.com.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.