Canonical is looking for a Junior Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing marketing strategy and go to market plans at a global level for a diverse range of products to support our growth strategy. This is a hands-on, multi-disciplinary and dynamic position, requiring close collaboration with the Product and engineering teams, content team, Sales Teams, as well as other Marketing functions. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, technology marketing and the use of technology in marketing. They prefer to work in an environment that emphasises ownership of campaigns, collaboration, learning, curiosity and a drive to continually improve oneself / the team / the organisation. They love to problem solve, get hands-on, experiment, measure and use automation to make daily life easier.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
What your day will look like
- Be responsible for go-to-market planning and execution for a range of products - Cloud, IoT, Applications, Ubuntu, Security
- Lead on content dissemination planning, campaign development and planning for planning product launches.
- You will lead on the development of compelling messaging and positioning that emphasizes business value and connects with target audiences throughout the buying journey
- Conceiving and executing customer base communications and marketing programs to upsell and cross sell into our large base of customers
- Collaborating with demand generation teams, utilizing data and insights to create and improve strategies that drive traffic to our content, optimizing marketing funnels
- Work with other teams to plan event, webinars and support paid and social media promotion
- Create and publish content (online and print) in line with marketing plans to deliver on campaigns
- Monitoring the competitive landscape to define product positioning that differentiates
What we are looking for in you
- Passion for technology and some exposure to one of the areas Canonical covers: Cloud, IoT, Ubuntu, Security, Applications
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, and action plans
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and aptitude for forging trusting relationships across diverse, cross-functional teams
- Conversant in go-to-market strategies and methodologies
- Skilled in leading presentations and discussions with industry analysts, business, technical, and sales stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong content marketer
- Proven ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Growth mindset - someone who is not afraid to think big and take on risk.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.