Junior Content Specialist
Marketing & Communications
As a Junior Content Specialist for Codeless, you are responsible for day-to-day support of our clients’ content strategies, as well as support of our content production. This role may potentially grow into a Content Specialist role in the future.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
These objectives will be further refined and updated as the role evolves.
- Content strategy, including:
Topic identification (Keyword research and planning)
- Writer assignments, including:
Creating assignments within our project management tool
Populating the Frase links as needed
Managing assignment due dates, including flagging priority pieces and reassigning behind pieces as necessary
- Writer management, including:
Maintain which categories and clients writers are approved for in the writer database
Day-to-day management of writer due dates
Proactively communicate delays, issues, and potential writer shortages to support deadlines and hiring
- Client content management, including:
The creation and updating of writer style guides
The creation and updating of client checklists
Creation of outline templates for clients, as needed
Creation of other client and/or writer resources, as needed
Maintaining writer resource packs (ie SaaS, Finance, PM, etc packs)
Support of weekly prioritization and planning for the content team.
- Pursuing a bachelor's Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, Design, or anything else related to marketing and technology.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are obvious. We're a services business, so you need to like and get along with people.
- We're pretty flexible and casual, but we only accept high quality work. We're not going to micromanage, so you need to be a responsible self-starter, and a fast learner with a high level of attention to detail.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.