WeRoad is an equal opportunity employer: we consider for employment all applicants, regardless of their race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, family status, political affiliation, disability, and any other legally protected characteristic.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What you'll do:
- You will support the marketing team in planning and creating content for the FR social media.
- You will translate and adapt posts from the global editorial plan, managing their publication on local social media platforms: Instagram posts and stories, TikTok, Telegram, Facebook Group, YouTube.
- You are familiar with all the latest social trends, always staying updated and seizing every new trend to turn it into an opportunity and create instant marketing posts and social activation.
- You will assist the Content Marketing team and collaborate with the Activation Marketing and Growth Marketing teams to identify the best content to promote based on content and marketing objectives.
Additionally, you'll learn with us:
- To leverage your unique creativity to create memes and instant posts.
- To track and analyze the performance of social media channels to continuously improve them.
What we’re looking for:
- Speed, motivation, and agility;
- You are a native speaker of both French and English, or you speak both languages at an extremely advanced level;
- You are an excellent team player, you enjoy teamwork, and you look forward to collaborating and engaging with all team members.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.