To be successful as an Online English Teacher, you should be committed to facilitating learning in a safe and supportive environment. Top-notch candidates will demonstrate a reflexive approach to teaching.
Highly qualified English Teachers wanted at 40-50 Cedis/hour Online
Online English Teacher Responsibilities:
- Preparing and delivering lessons to improve students' reading, writing, and conversing skills.
- Developing educational content such as notes and quizzes.
- Assigning activities to facilitate students' consolidation of learning material.
- Tailoring your teaching style in accordance with students' needs.
- Managing interpersonal dynamics to ensure that the class is conducive to learning.
- Tracking and reporting on students' progress.
- Ensuring that your equipment is in good working condition at all times.
- Bachelor's degree in Education with a specialization in English (or equivalent).
- Prior experience as an English teacher, preferably within a similar environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Own laptop or desktop computer equipped with an HD webcam.
- Fast and stable internet connection.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Organized and attentive to students' needs.
Suitable applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.