- Be responsible for the overall management of the school to ensure an excellent standard of education provision for pupils
- Ensure the efficient running of the school by developing and maintaining effective whole school systems, practices, and procedures to create an organizational culture that is embedded in the School's ethos and values.
- Lead, help, support, and encourage all teaching and non-teaching staff in school, promoting and developing an effective internal communication system.
- Maintain and develop effective school self-review and improvement planning processes.
- Be an excellent practitioner and lead by example always by demonstrating consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct, acting within the statutory frameworks which set out their professional duties and responsibilities.
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
- Develop effective professional relationships with colleagues.
- Lead the school and its staff to achieve the highest standards of teaching and learning, achievement and attainment, and pupil behavior.
- Assure the establishment and growing strength of the School's mentoring and academic support systems. Implementation and coordination of the vision, ethos, and strategy for the school.
- Recruit, train, motivate and mentor all staff to achieve the best outcomes for all pupils.
- Develop partnerships with parents, other local schools, education providers, businesses, and agencies to ensure that the school plays a key role in the life of the community and learners have access to and an understanding of their community and their roles in it.
- Ensure robust operational systems are in place that supports the school’s efficient functioning.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Diploma or Degree is required
- Minimum 5 years Teaching experience
NB: We would prefer candidates who reside around Kasoa, Weija, Mallam, Gbawe, and other closer environs.