Your responsibilities will range from delivering best in class MarTech strategy, project management, budget administration and marketing analytics - requiring a mix of analytical insight, strong business acumen, and cross–functional collaboration with leaders in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance etc. To be successful, you will need to get deep into (sometimes ambiguous) data so that you can understand the business thoroughly, rapidly diagnose issues and formulate solutions. First Principles Thinking, Intellectual curiosity, and a bias for action are essential.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or marketing operations, ideally within a high-growth SaaS environment
- 5+ years of management experience
- Demonstrated experience leading a global marketing operations function across multiple regions and product portfolios
- Demonstrated experience designing a world class marketing technology stack
- Demonstrated experience managing a marketing budget, ideally across multiple region or product portfolios
- A “marketing scientist” - a highly analytical and data-driven problem solver with a deep understanding of marketing analytics, metrics and the levers that drive go-to-market performance
- Define the Marketing Operations strategy, vision and operating model
- Own the marketing operations roadmap, ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented and customized to meet the needs of the marketing department
- Administer the global marketing budget and ensure marketing costs are tracked efficiently across multiple regions and product portfolios
- Partner with our Commercial Insights and Data teams to ensure the marketing department has access to best-in-class marketing analytics, reporting and dashboards
- Own and drive analytics and reporting across the entire marketing funnel including volume, velocity and conversion metrics
- Partner with our Product teams to ensure that product usage data can be used to deliver best-in-class marketing to our customers
- Own, Manage and Maintain the Marketing Tech Stack, including the evaluation and implementation of new systems
- Continuously improve marketing systems and processes
- Manage, build and lead a global team by coaching and developing existing team members and closing talent gaps where needed
- Negotiate contracts with vendors
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.