Head of Marketing
Marketing & Communications
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of Marketing to develop and execute a marketing strategy to take Whitespectre to the next level of growth. This role will work closely with both the Executive group and the wider company, requiring a strategic leader, expert communicator, and hands-on operator. The ideal candidate will have significant experience working for a technology consultancy, custom software development company, and/or digital strategy consultancy focused on the US market. They must have a comprehensive understanding of the leads and sales cycle for professional services companies and the different positioning needed to attract growth start-ups vs. enterprise clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Strategy and Execution - Develop and execute a comprehensive client acquisition strategy aligned with the firm's overall business objectives and revenue targets. Oversee continuous market research and competitive analysis, funneling learnings into the strategy and executive team.
- Demand Generation & Lead Nurturing - Develop targeted marketing campaigns and outreach initiatives to increase brand awareness and attract new clients. Help us nurture leads and key partners by establishing a process of continuous engagement.
- Content Strategy - Develop effective content pillars that align with our value proposition and target audience. Oversee the development and promotion of our content, measuring the effectiveness of these efforts and adjusting as needed.
- Sales Messaging - Support the sales cycle and lead generation by developing and editing materials for client introductions and pitches.
- Budget Management - Develop and manage marketing budgets, ensuring resources are allocated effectively and efficiently to drive business growth.
- Team Leadership - Lead a small team of marketing professionals, providing guidance, coaching, and professional development opportunities.
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience, with at least 3 years focusing on marketing professional services to US-based clients.
- Proven track record of driving revenue and customer growth.
- Customer-centric and market-focused. You take pride in knowing the market better than anyone. You are empathetic to the needs of our customer base, knowing what’s top of mind for them.
- Results-oriented with excellent analytical skills, utilizing a data-driven approach to manage projects and campaigns.
- Skilled at collaborating with exec and founder teams. You are an expert communicator who drives strategic decisions with a clear and structured approach.
- Strong people management skills, with experience managing and developing a small team.
- Passionate about the tech industry and interested in product development, software engineering, blockchain, climate tech, AI, etc.
- A great storyteller who’s experienced at using thought leadership to drive leads and engagement. Leads organizational efforts to ensure brand communication is consistent, effective and engaging
- Can work full-time with a significant crossover with our core hours: 11am - 7pm Central European Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.