Head of Content & Communications
Marketing & Communications
As the Head of Content & Communications, you’ll be accountable for Pitch’s PR, social media, advertising, and content strategies. You’ll collaborate with the Brand Design, Website, and Product Marketing teams to grow awareness, traffic, and signups for a fast-growing product that’s changing the way teams tell their stories. This is a perfect role for someone who is passionate about great communication, and eager to take on ownership of Pitch’s already strong brand voice.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
What you'll get to do:
- Manage a team of functional specialists across editorial, paid advertising, social, and SEO
- Collaborate with others at Pitch to launch integrated campaigns that drive long- and short-term results
- Develop content strategies, plans, and draft and review copy
- Partner with our PR agency to identify and pursue earned coverage opportunities
- Analyse campaign performance to continuously improve our approach to content and comms
Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing a team to contribute to ambitious business growth objectives
- Outstanding written communication skills and experience not just managing writers, but writing yourself too (native-level English skills are a must)
- A track record of effective social, PR, and content campaign management
- Experience measuring success both quantitively and qualitatively to improve strategy over time
- A passion for presentations and visual communication generally
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.