Reporting into our Head of Marketing, we are looking for an innovative and exceptionally collaborative Growth Product Manager with a strong background in experimentation, organic channel management, and paid performance. As a Growth Product Manager in our Marketing Department, you'll collaborate with stakeholders and teams from multiple departments to help attract new users to TestGorilla and convert them into valued customers. You will do this by developing in-depth product, customer, and market insight, translating that insight into a healthy portfolio of marketing experiments that can help us provide a better experience to our users, and validating & informing our brand positioning and product strategy.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
You’ll spend time on the following
- Collaborate with TestGorilla's Product and Marketing leadership teams to help plan and execute an acquisition strategy to drive sustainable user growth
- Prioritize a healthy portfolio of marketing experiments and marketing campaigns that can move the needle for user visits, conversion, and engagement from our organic and paid channels
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and our content through qualitative research, data analytics and experimentation
- Work cross-functionally across the company to understand how Marketing can leverage our product, content, articles, creatives, and landing pages to grow our user base
- Form part of the Product and Engineering team by collaborating with Product Designers and Engineers - from discovery to delivery, on to monitoring after release
Here’s what we’re looking for
- You are inspired by our mission of putting people in their dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are natively proficient in written English
- You are passionate about Product Management and Marketing (specifically organic and paid channel management)
- Prior experience in a marketing role
- Experience running experiments with lean thinking and quick iterations
- Data-driven approach to product management and prioritization
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Mindset that always thinks MVP first
- User psychology and marketing know-how
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of a hyper-growth startup
We typically expect candidates with at least 2-3 years of experience in agile cross-functional product and/or marketing team to have the skills mentioned above.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.