Growth Marketing Intern
Marketing & Communications
Your role is to assist the Reedsy Discovery Team and help grow our book reviewer community. You will learn about marketing automation, email outreach, conversion optimization, and community building.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Generate scalable ideas for growing our book reviewer community;
- Find book reviewers and their contact details using different acquisition tools and techniques;
- Handle automated email campaigns;
- Write email copy that can convert your grandma to a Discovery reviewer;
- Evaluate book reviewer applications; and
- Introduce new reviewers to Discovery.
- Experience identifying audiences and targeting them with marketing campaigns
- Analytical mind
- Good understanding of Google Sheets and basic statistics
- Experience dealing with customers
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.