Marketing & Communications
We’re looking for an experienced Growth Lead (SEO Lead) who will be responsible for creating and prioritizing our Growth / SEO roadmaps in collaboration with Graphite’s Growth Leads and external product, engineering, design, and executive teams. This role requires you to be resourceful, creative, and persistent to make growth marketing a successful strategic initiative for partners. You are eager to be the best at what you do. You are obsessed with learning and developing new skills. You feel comfortable taking full ownership of your projects and working in a performance-driven environment while cultivating a strong sense of team and collaboration
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively on complex, large-scale, time-critical projects
- Forecast performance, set targets, build reporting, and communicate pacing towards targets
- Monitor the performance of top consumer tech companies we work with and their competitors
- Analyze digital marketing campaigns, website performance, identify trends, and provide recommendations
- Conduct AB tests that optimize the overall marketing program
- Craft compelling business cases for growth marketing projects including opportunity sizing with Analytics and Finance teams
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize scalable web platform and page-level SEO projects based on traffic and revenue growth opportunities
- Coordinate with data science to perform analysis on organic traffic changes.
- Support other project Leads and external teams as needed
What expertise you’ll need:
- SEO: At least 3+ years of agency or in-house experience with technical SEO and content strategy. General experience and awareness of the digital marketing space, including paid search, SEO, social, some digital marketing strategies, etc. Programmatic SEO is a huge plus!
- Data Analysis: Exceptional data analysis skills (you are the go-to spreadsheet person on your team)
- Product: Excellent product sense and come solve challenging problems with simple elegant product solutions
- Web & App: Strong understanding of how the web and native app ecosystems work
- Tools: Experience working with a number of data and product tools (Google Analytics, Excel, Data Studio, Amplitude, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Asana, Jira, etc.)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.