Requirements – Lecturers
- A Masters Degree in relevant subject area or disciplinary field.
- Evidence of ability to teach the subject effectively, and at all relevant levels.
- Excellent at oral and written communication.
- Comfortable and effective with technology, Learning Management Systems and remote instruction.
- Design, develop and deliver a range of programs of study (sometimes for entirely new courses) at various levels.
- Review on a regular basis course content and materials, updating when required.
- Develop and apply appropriate teaching techniques and material which create interest, understanding and enthusiasm amongst students.
Requirements: Grant Writers
- Develop and write grant proposals to Local and International Trusts and foundations, and other grant-making organizations
- Ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to work independently under own initiative and collaboratively as part of a team
- Good time management skills and can meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and constituent management software
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Organized and careful about time management.
- Devoted to learning.
- Attentive to details.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.