We're looking for an exceptional Global Head of Brand to take on the exciting challenge of reshaping our brand for the future. This person will lead a global team, driving our brand strategy to new heights, while overseeing PR/Comms, design, and regional brand leaders
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Reporting into the Global GM of Marketing, this strategically important role will lead a fast growing, cross-functional team of over 30 brand, design and comms professionals based in the UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand
- Direct reports to the Global Head of Brand are the Head of Brand Design, Head of PR Comms, UK Brand & Content Lead, SEA Brand & Content Lead, ANZ Brand & Content Lead, Senior Insights Manager
- As part of the Marketing Leadership Team, you will help grow the Employment Hero and Swag brands in the UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand
- Enhance our understanding of target audiences, build a plan and execute with precision
- Continuously assess and report on effectiveness and ROI
- Work with other members of the Marketing Leadership Team across all of our markets to share best practice
- Collaborate with other teams within the business, including Product, Sales, Commercial Operations and CX
- The ideal candidate will possess proven client, agency-side and/or startup/scaleup experience (minimum 10 years total, including 5+ years leading a team) in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- Hands on experience leading high performance brand teams including, brand strategy and execution
- Experience using PR to drive business results, ideally across multiple markets
- An understanding of digital marketing channels (such as SEM, SEO, Display, Social Media, Affiliate and Email) as well as non-digital channels
- Proficiency with marketing analytics and automation technology such as Google 360 Suite, Braze, Salesforce and/or Marketo
- Highly proficient in reporting campaign effectiveness
- The ideal candidate will also be customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and has a strong drive for excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced remote-first environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.