We are looking for someone who will be a foundational early member of the Finance team. In this role, you will support the development and operational excellence of financial models and partner closely with business leaders to ensure the financial and operational rigor of the business. You will get plugged in across the business and use financial analyses to understand our key business levers, uncover and communicate insights, identify opportunities and drive action. You will help us scale to support Loom's growth, including developing processes, implementing business-critical systems and growing the Finance team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Support our consolidated strategic and financial planning processes, rolling financial forecasts, and the underlying financial planning models, systems, and tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to provide financial analysis, drive visibility into operating performance and ensure they have the necessary resources to invest in key initiatives
- Develop modeling and analysis to track both team-specific and business-wide trends, understand variance drivers and communicate insights to drive action
- Assist with financial and metrics reporting to the leadership team and the Board of Directors
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, operational finance, investment banking or related fields in a rapidly growing tech company
- A highly entrepreneurial “roll up your sleeves” mindset; excited about making an impact at a fast-growing company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and develop concrete action plans
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and to build strong working relationships
- Understanding of GAAP and key accounting and revenue recognition principles underlying SaaS businesses
- Experience with financial systems including NetSuite, Salesforce and Stripe. Experience with SQL or willingness to learn
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.