Field Marketing Officers
Marketing & Communications
We are searching for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. You will oversee the marketing team, as they carry out brand promotion activities at conferences, tradeshows, and retail stores. As a Field Marketing Manager, your duties will include employing and training staff, implementing marketing campaigns on social media, and conducting performance and market analysis.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
- Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
- Track expenses in an organized fashion
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.