- Know how to teach fashion theory or Fashion practical or millinery.
- Use appropriate teaching, learning support, and assessment methods.
- Supervise student projects, and/or e.g. field trips and, where appropriate, placements.
- Identify areas where current provision is in need of revision or improvement.
- Contribute to the planning, design, and development of objectives and material.
- Set, mark and assess work and examinations and provide feedback to
- The preferred applicant must have a minimum of one year of working experience as a Fashion Design Teacher
- The preferred candidate must be proficient in either the theoretical or practical aspect of fashion
- A minimum of a Diploma in Fashion Design
Suitable applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.