Executive Community Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications
The Executive Community Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating, managing, and publishing content for the executive community. The ideal candidate will be a skilled communicator, able to engage our community members and build relationships with key stakeholders. The successful candidate will be able to work collaboratively with other teams to ensure that our community content is a valuable resource for our community members and other team members in SAP. This role is to drive engagement of the members while helping ISBN M&S to grow the pipeline.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
• Develop and implement the Think Tank Community brand and content strategies that align with company goals and objectives to drive the pipeline
• Create and manage content for our community platform, including podcasts, blog posts, articles, videos, and other materials and curate content that fosters executive member engagement and interaction and coordinate think tank leads and other experts to ensure high-quality content production
• Create a streamlined process for content management and manage a community activity calendar to ensure timely and consistent content delivery
• Collaborate with other internal marketing teams to ensure that content is aligned with our overall brand messaging and marketing strategy and increase the adoption of the Executive Community content by SAP Corporate marketing
• Analyze and report on community metrics to track engagement and growth and make recommendations for improvements.
• Support the in-person community event planning and execution and capture the outcome and amplify it digitally
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• 5+ years of experience in marketing and content creation
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
• Excellent writing and editing skills, with experience creating a variety of content types.
• Ability to analyze data and use insights to drive content and community strategies
• Experience with project management, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with editing tools and social media platforms
• Creative, results-oriented individual who is passionate about community building,
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.