- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualification and Requirements
Primary school level (pupils of 3 to 10 years)
- Full time: 15 hours/week
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree
- Teaching of sciences, arts, sports, literature and grammar in ENGLISH
- A good command of the French language is required
NB: CV & cover letter in English and FRENCH
The application should consist of certificates, experience in education, professional testimonials, CV and Cover letter
By email: email@example.com
By post: P.O Box CT 1813- Cantonments, ACCRA
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.