Email Marketing Strategist
Essence Of Email
Marketing & Communications
As the Email Marketing Strategist, your primary focus will be on creating, overseeing, and implementing email marketing strategies for the clients. You will be a crucial part of the data-driven Strategy Office, and your goal will be to ensure steady client revenue growth. We are looking for inquisitive candidates who have a knack for analyzing data and building marketing strategies based on metrics. To be successful in this role, we expect you to be data-oriented, well-organized, innovative, and resourceful in finding and implementing the best solutions to secure client satisfaction.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Creating email marketing strategies for the clients
- Planning and coordinating work on different client accounts, making sure that the previously created strategy is being implemented
- Owning and following up on the strategic goals ensuring the client account performance is on the highest possible level
- Monitoring email campaigns and flows performance and making necessary decisions to increase the client revenue
- Extracting data from different software platforms used for email creation such as Klaviyo, JustUno, etc.
- Attending and over time, actively participating in client calls, as well as updating clients on the progress of different initiatives
- Reporting to clients and superiors on client performance and creating various reports based on clients' requirements
- Constantly researching best practices around email marketing strategy
- Coordinating internal experts to bring client requests to completion on time
- Advanced English (both written and spoken) as you will need to communicate with native English speakers daily
- Previous digital marketing working experience — Digital Marketing Assistant, Social Media Associate, Social Media Planner, and similar
- Solid knowledge of data analyses and reading metrics
- Previous working experience with various software platforms related to both project management and email marketing (such as Asana/Trello, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, etc.) would be advantageous
- Previous working experience in a position such as an Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Marketing Manager, or similar will be considered a plus
- Working experience in email marketing and knowledge of the field is a major plus
- Is persistent and enthusiastic about going the extra mile to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded
- Is data-oriented — every decision you make is backed up by numbers in order to contribute to the marketing strategy
- Has excellent relationship-building skills — you easily build rapport and collaborate with others, both internally and externally
- Is a highly analytical thinker with an ability to research independently and gather information on complex issues
- Is adaptable and resourceful — you quickly resolve any problems that arise
- Is comfortable with vagueness and exploring the path to success through trial and error
- Is motivated by results with a sense of urgency to do everything now
- Is comfortable being measured through KPIs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.