Email Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for someone with creativity to join the Marketing department as an Email Marketing Specialist. You will report directly to the Demand Generation Lead and you will bring qualified leads to the company to support our sales goals and expand our lead generation efforts as Kinsta grows. This is an exciting opportunity with great autonomy to express your creativity with a fantastic potential for growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- You will improve Kinsta's email customer acquisition and retention strategy.
- Build creative, messaging, and content for campaigns using email and automated marketing triggers.
- Analyze current email marketing trends and find ways to increase CTA and open rate.
- Maintain the health of customer lists and troubleshoot deliverability issues.
- Implement dynamic testing for email subject lines, content, and behaviour triggers in Kinsta's CRM.
- Analyze data to measure and increase our email campaigns, to improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 3+ years of marketing experience including email marketing, deliverability, testing, and automation.
- Knowledge of creative processes and social media marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- English copywriting skills.
- Experience with HubSpot email creation, automation, and list management.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.