Email Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
AssemblyAI is growing quickly, and we’re searching for a talented Email Marketing Manager to drive the end-to-end email campaigns in support of growth and revenue objectives. As a part of our Growth team, you will own the planning, building and execution of email marketing campaigns across the entire funnel.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Own end-to-end email campaigns: From driving top of funnel demand to running drip email campaigns to effectively nurture and re-engage leads
- Make data-driven decisions to improve campaign performance through A/B testing email templates, subject lines, preview text, campaign flows, etc
- Work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Events Marketing, to drive pipeline through product launches, content, and hosted events
- Standardize and own reporting on email metrics
- You’ve worked on B2B products, and have direct experience working with mid-market and enterprise companies
- You’re able to balance strategic vision and operational excellence, from setting high-level strategy to writing creative briefs, and seeing email campaigns through to execution, analysis, and optimization
- You have expertise building email marketing campaigns using tools such as Customer.io, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, or similar
- You are comfortable working with HTML and CSS email templates to create new or update existing campaigns
- You have experience analyzing marketing campaigns, running A/B tests and providing actionable insights
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.