Marketing & Communications
As an Email Marketer on Close’s marketing team, you will be responsible for managing and scaling Close’s email marketing efforts at the top of the funnel. Your #1 KPI will be converting existing email subscribers into new customers. We expect you to look for new ways to capture new email subscribers via traffic generated by the Content team and nurture them into paying customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ideate, manage, and implement email marketing campaigns with a focus on nurturing email subscribers to engage with Close’s content and encouraging them to become a Close customer. Tasks will include copywriting, HTML edits, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, production, automation, A/B testing, and optimization.
- Design templates and write copy for email campaigns and automations that welcome, engage, and retain existing subscribers and potential customers.
- Be responsible for growing and reporting on key email health metrics like deliverability, opens, conversions to trial.
- Manage and optimize email marketing automation processes using our existing tech stack (Customer.io, Segment, Convertflow, Webflow, and Ghost) with an eye on conversion from email capture to trial metrics.
- Collaborate with leaders on the marketing team (content, product, growth) to develop and execute on strategies to capture & convert more leads into trials.
- Oversee and manage ongoing email program optimization, including structure and segmentation improvements, and improvement of process and infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Strong history of strategizing, implementing, and maintaining large email subscriber databases and marketing automation.
- You can write emails using Liquid tags in your sleep.
- You approach copywriting tasks with eagerness and excitement.
- Extensive experience using Customer.io, Convertflow and/or other similar email marketing & automation tools.
- Background working in B2B and/or with SaaS brands is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.