- The position holder will coach and support teachers taking part in the project.
- He or she will visit schools for observation lessons, work shops, team meetings with teachers and school leadership.
- In addition, the position holder will manage and organize the project at schools.
- Traveling within the region and to other regions is involved.
- The position holder undergoes intensive training by the Program Director and reports to the Program Director.
Key Personal and Interpersonal Skills required:
- Teacher training degree and/or English literature degree.
- An avid reader: interest in literature
- Equally important: a love of Biblical text (Bible)
- A committed Christian
- Identification with the academic and spiritual values of the program
- A creative approach to teaching (or openness towards this)
Duration: 2021 July to July 2022 - with the possibility of extension
The recruitment process is twofold: after the initial shortlisting, the selected candidates will be trained by the Program Director personally and will be able to prove him or herself in diverse assignments in a three-week period. Final evaluation and assessment and selection will be finalized at the end of the three weeks.
How to apply: In addition to the CV and Cover Letter, an essay of minimum 300 words is required, including the areas of reading, the relationship to biblical text, and the applicants' ideas and goals concerning teaching.