Editor in Chief
Jobberman Third Party
Marketing & Communications
Can you find the best and most creative way to share knowledge and build an audience? Do you speak the language of sports, online games and betting? If this is you, come work with our team! We are looking for an experienced Sports editor to assist with the creation of sports content.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Formulate and define editorial strategies on Sports related articles.
- Lead and publish viral spreading, data-driven engaging content.
- Be responsible for the quality, quantity and data performance of all published articles.
- Ensuring all articles have proper voice, context, balance and clarity and are in line with the editorial strategy.
- Ensuring all information in articles and stories has been properly fact-checked.
- Research the targeted audience’s preferences and provide suggestions for edits when needed.
- Hiring and developing writers and editors.
- Deep understanding to sports field and betting audience.
- Proven working experience as an Editor in producing sports-relevant content. (At least 5 years experience)
- Possesses exceptional writing and research skills.
- Solid experience in leading editorial teams (at least 3 years experience)
- Working experience on the digital publishing area will be preferred.
- BS degree in Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- Published articles or portfolio should be attached when applying for this position.
Gross Salary Range
Salary Range: GHS 7500.00 - GHS 8500.00
Location: Accra Ghana.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.