Ecommerce Manager and Blogger
Marketing & Communications
We are a skincare brand looking for an e-commerce manager/blogger. We want someone who is highly motivated with an interest in digital marketing. We will train the right candidate if needed. Your main responsibilities will include editing, posting blog entries, and promoting them. Will increase salary depending on experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
E-commerce managers are responsible for the online sales of the brand. They oversee the look and feel of the company website and are responsible for generating sales via online channels. Depending on the role, they might oversee digital marketers, web and software developers who contribute to website traffic, design and structure.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Work wth the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Re-Platforming website to new CMS, making website mobile capable
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve kpis
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Report on performance
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelors’ degree in Digital Marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display and affiliate channels.
- Confidence developing and overseeing retail and eCommerce-focused digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow and web analysis.
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools and optimisation.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
Nice to haves:
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Google Analytics
- High proficiency in relevant tools, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics.
- Broad experience of attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation.
- Strong MarTech background, with experience managing marketing and tech teams
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action):
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.