Director, Social Media
Marketing & Communications
G-P is looking for a Director, Social Media Marketing to own the social media marketing strategy and execution, build and own the global influencer program and extend G-P's brand reach and recognition across all social media platforms, communities and select in-person events.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the ownership and evolution of the social media and influencer function from strategy to execution to optimization.
- Define, build, and deliver an industry leading social media and influencer program targeted at customers, prospects, media and industry experts.
- Develop and refine our social playbook to partner with Executive Communications and Paid Social team members to create and deliver on a cohesive and consistent strategy.
- Define and action scalable processes for social content creation, tone and voice in partnership with the communications and brand teams.
- Work closely with the in-house creative team to align on processes, templates and design resources to create video and imagery to support the social media strategy.
- Evaluate and revise community guidelines and escalation process to ensure continuous engagement throughout our social handles.
- Drive innovation across all social channels, remaining up to date on new technology, platforms, trends, and competitor activities to apply to strategic plans.
- Partner with Employer Brand team members to build and extend the company’s reputation as an employer of choice across owned social media channels.
- Partner with Communications colleagues to create performance dashboard across all external communications functions to measure performance monthly and quarterly, including operational metrics, share of voice and social sentiment.
- Collaborate across Communications, Marketing, Product, HR and other company stakeholders to align objectives and prioritization of campaigns.
- Develop and maintain social processes and optimize team workflows.
- Manage, coach, and develop a high-performing social team with clear objectives, priorities, critical metrics and development plans.
- Education: Masters/bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, or other quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience running social media programs for a high growth B2B company.
- Proven experience managing a team and budgets.
- A strong understanding of both organic and paid social media, including platforms, trends and targeting approaches.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.