We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven, and ambitious leader who will drive our digital marketing efforts to deliver pipeline and revenue growth. As a key marketing leader in our go-to-market organization, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of global digital demand generation. This includes holistic ownership of our demand capture and creation tactics – including our ABM strategy across sales and marketing. If you’re a revenue-centric marketing leader that thrives on growth and scaling a modern B2B demand generation engine, this is the role for you.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Lead a team of marketers to execute a multi-channel digital demand generation strategy and drive key business metrics (qualified opportunities, pipeline and new business growth).
- Manage the development and execution of digital demand generation channels including SEM, SEO, paid social, email, display, content syndication and more.
- Own the website end-to-end including the strategic roadmap, A/B testing, web development, and infrastructure.
- Develop and execute an ABM strategy, in partnership with regional marketing, including account research and planning along with cross-functional campaign execution for online & offline tactics.
- Partner closely with sales leadership on pipeline generation strategy and to solicit qualitative feedback related to campaigns and programs.
- Work closely with product marketing and content marketing to help shape campaigns aligned to key audiences at different stages of the sales funnel.
- Partner with marketing operations to procure and operate the right Martech needed to operationalize the digital demand generation strategy.
- Analyze full-funnel data to determine investment decisions (channels, campaigns, and programs), extract key insights and recommended actions to optimize programs, and provide broader business insights to key stakeholders and leadership.
Desired skills and experience:
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience in fast-paced technology companies with leadership experience across digital demand generation
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing cost-effective marketing campaigns with clear ROI-focused metrics
- Experience building and leading a high-performing team
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Deep knowledge of digital ad channels and Martech
- Experience in a predominantly sales-led go-to-market environment
- Understanding of CRM systems (Salesforce required) and how they interact with marketing tools and channels
- Strong analytical skills and technical capability with a desire to improve processes
- Extreme attention to detail coupled with thorough project management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A self-driven, diligent and hardworking individual with a strong go-getter mindset
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.