Director of CRM
Marketing & Communications
You’re a proven leader in CRM and customer engagement, comfortable working alone or with small teams to drive processes forward cross-functionally. You’re a chess player (no matter the rating!) and understand what drives players’ passion for the game. You’re a strong communicator and are comfortable working both async and remotely.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
What You’ll do
- Create strategy for communicating and engaging with chess players throughout their lifecycle via email, push notifications, sms, on-platform messages, and other communication channels.
- Manage a small team, aligning efforts within and across departments to improve retention and engagement.
- Be ready to experiment, build, and test; constantly iterating to increase effectiveness.
- Identify and implement opportunities for automation and innovation to deliver efficiently at scale
- Oversee campaign asset creation in conjunction with design and content teams.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in tech; particularly D2C SaaS or gaming
- Deep understanding of CRM and the customer lifecycle
- Strong familiarity with the Chess.com platform and community
- Strong analytics skills for performance tracking
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.