Director of Communications
Marketing & Communications
Director of Communications: the person who will redefine the perception of open source in the enterprise. Canonical, the publisher of Ubuntu and a leader in open source solutions and services, is writing the next chapter of its growth story: offering the widest open source portfolio, redefining its corporate image and becoming a public company. We are looking for an exceptional storyteller, tech enthusiast and writer to drive Canonical brands and influence along this journey.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Define Canonical’s corporate and product portfolio narrative
- Lead a team of professionals and agencies to bring this story to life
- Orchestrate message across channels (AR, PR, social…) to drive awareness
- Build credibility and relevance across the business and enterprise
- Foster passion and engagement across developer and open source communities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.