The Director will lead overarching Digital Investment and Strategic Initiatives, build and foster key client relationships for our client. The Director will also lead a team in the tactical development and execution of digital investment best practices across all digital channels and collaborate with leaders across cross-functional teams to ensure best possible results. The ideal candidate will be a thoughtful decision maker who loves data and has the proven ability to lead strategic planning and buying initiatives including deck writing and presentation, budget and channel allocation and audience development.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Oversee a portfolio of digital media clients, with a focus on strategic vision, team management, process refinement, and financial administration
- Manage all projects to ensure the highest level of quality assurance, performance and innovation
- Oversee/Develop DR and Brand strategies that drive client KPI’s including Cost-Per-Acquisition, Unaided Awareness, Intent, Linkage, etc
- Help clients orchestrate and leverage all available digital platforms including display, video, mobile, social and search to drive measurable results
- Steward client interest in the areas of tracking and delivering measurable results and analytics, market knowledge, and audience insights
- Promote when appropriate, the use of other agency services - research, technology, creative, etc. - in executing the media campaigns and cohesive programs
- Stay well versed of new technologies and trends in order to apply strategically to client’s business as well as proactively construct business building ideas
- 7-10+ years of digital media buying experience across all platforms: display, search, mobile, programmatic, and paid social
- Proven experience leading a team and
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven knowledge of digital planning and buying process
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Problem-solver, with ability to move quickly between tasks, and think clearly under pressure
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a collaborative team setting
- Strong technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with heavy focus on Excel
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.