CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Commercial excellence framework implementation:
- Acting as the facilitator for supporting, developing and installing brand marketing practices among Japan Commercial organization, with emphasis on capability enhancement, skill application and mindset change across all levels (from senior commercial leaders to entry level staff)
- Acting as the cross functional lead for new pipeline launch by working closely with both commercial, R&D, and external consultants
- Benchmarking, tracking and assessing our marketing and sales (brand team) winning mindset, competitiveness and execution rigor with external peers and bring in best in class practices to the organization by leveraging external networks.
Drive Digital Strategy (CRM, Digital marketing)
- Leading, developing and installing a competitive customer engagement/DIGITAL Strategy for the commercial organization that includes assessment, recommendation and implementation of new capabilities, solutions, tools to best equip our commercial organization (Sales, Marketing, and Medical Affairs) to meet evolving customers’ needs.
- Leading embedding and maximizing the application of Sales Force CRM System to facilitate brand team decision making, enhance SFE metrics (coverage, reach and frequency) which will become the key component to assess current performance and become the basis for upcoming brand plans.
Forecasting/Market Research/Data Analytics
- Leading capability enhancement of Market research, Business Insights by setting objective with the commercial stakeholders
- Work with key commercial function (Marketing, Sales, Finance) to develop financial forecasting for business plans.
- Lead and coach a team of data analytics managers to develop various insights for the commercial teams to act upon
- Will lead the development, installation and automation of performance-driven reporting, dashboards and outcome tracking by leveraging company BI solution (Tableau) through centralized solution by collaborating with global teams
- Developing optimized organization structure as well as formulating growth plans for each team members
- Bachelor degree in business or science discipline; MBA preferred
- Experience in leading/or being a key member for business planning sessions & launch experience
- Prior experience in commercial excellence, marketing, SFE, digital or related business operations in a pharma company or in a consultant company
- Proven experience in installing best practices marketing and sales management, in successfully strategizing and executing on marketing and sales functional transformation, as well as digital transformation, in the healthcare industry
- Experience developing and leading high performance cross functional teams
- Strong track record of team management and coaching practices
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.