Digital Marketing Officer
Marketing & Communications
Job Summary A US-based mortgage brokerage firm engaged in assisting commercial borrowers to secure loans in the US is looking for an experienced digital marketing officer. Job Description We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing officer with skills in design, social media marketing, email marketing and WordPress editing to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals of expanding our reach in the whole of the US.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Mandatory Requirements and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Experience in Google Analytics, WordPress and coding skills to optimize our Impressions and lead conversions.
- Experience in web design and WordPress editing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or other marketing campaigns.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Ad-words campaigns
- Google Digital Marketing Certification and Google Ads certification is a plus.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (eg. website, emails, social media and blogs). Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and coordinate post office mailings
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong client relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.