Digital Marketing Officer
Marketing & Communications
We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through media platforms to increase company and brand awareness
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills with ability to produce compelling copy
- Proof reading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong analytical and ICT skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Qualification Required: First Degree
- Years of Experience: (3 years’ experience in similar role)
Location: ( Accra)
Employment Type: (Full time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.