Digital Marketing Intern, EMEA
Marketing & Communications
Do you want to learn how to breath digital marketing? We want you in our team! We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern who will help implement the business unit’s digital strategy as well as plan, execute and optimize campaigns across different digital channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Your responsibilities will include:
Digital marketing planning and implementation
- Participate in the implementation of the digital marketing strategy for the assigned business unit
- Implement and measure high-impact integrated digital marketing programs
- Identify and articulate best practices
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including agencies to meet deadlines and deliver on commitments
- Support local EMEA markets to execute digital strategies and online localization initiatives
Metrics and Analysis
- Develop and monitor digital KPIs, measure and report campaign performance and update multichannel dashboards
- Identify trends and insights and optimize costs and performance based on insights
- Proactively monitor and analyze competitions’ online marketing strategies
What we are looking for in you:
- University degree or equivalent in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications or similar.
- Fluent in English, additional European Language (Spanish, French,Italian) is a plus
- Ability to work cooperatively and proactively with staff inside and outside the team
- Analytical mindset, strategy development and planning
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing activities, such as email, social media (FB, LinkedIn and Twitter), SEO/SEM, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools (Salesforce suite Marketing Cloud)
- Previous experience using measurement/analysis to regularly optimize Digital Marketing programs (Google Analytics and Google Marketing Tools) is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.