The job holder will be responsible for managing the digital marketing team both locally and abroad, leading the team in developing high-quality online digital media channels distribution, optimizing and improving conversion rates and costs by data-driven method. Ultimately, convey, manage, and be responsible for the digital marketing team to achieve global performance targets.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Responsible for the onsite and remote management of the digital marketing team and introduce proper KPI system and execution for the team.
- Ability to expand channels and develop sales strategies to achieve the goals of the marketing team.
- The ability to analyze channel data, provide insights and suggestions on activity performance, and continuously optimize and improve channel conversion rates.
- Be responsible for setting up processes and maintaining Google/FB/DSP ads accounts independently. Build and launch advertising campaigns. Launch variations of ads to determine best performing and continuously monitor results and improve ads. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Evaluate analytics to ensure ROI goals are met for every campaign. Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Collect competitive information and put forward constructive opinions on products and innovation schemes, Monitor and optimize campaign performance by clearly reporting results, trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Facebook or Google or DSP ads management work.
- Use analysis tools such as GA and Excel to generate project reports, and analyze and provide improvements for new plans.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- A proven track record of helping websites achieve rapid and sustained long-term growth.
- Experience in exploring and expanding new digital market channels.
- Experience in team management, remote team management experience is a strong advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication ability to deliver creative and innovative ideas and plans.
Gross Salary: GHC15,000.00 – GHC18,000.00
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.