Demand Generation Lead
Magic Labs Inc
Marketing & Communications
Magic is looking to join as our Demand Generation Manager to play a key role in taking our company’s growth to the next level. We have strong inbound volume and need to convert that demand into qualifying meetings with Sales or self-serve customers. We are seeking a talented and experienced Demand Generation expert to join our growing marketing team and develop the programs and plans to drive revenue for our enterprise SaaS product line. The ideal candidate is data-driven, strategic, and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will work collaboratively with Sales, Product Marketing, DevRel, and RevOps to create revenue-driving campaigns for a fast-growing startup.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Drive enterprise opportunities for the Sales team.
- Drive adoption and conversions for our self-serve product tiers.
- Manage ads (SEM, PPC, newsletter sponsorships, etc), including hiring & managing an agency/consultant.
- Manage our pages on marketplaces (e.g. Auth0 marketplace) and review sites (e.g. G2 reviews)
- Create email & nurture campaigns. RevOps will help you scale and automate.
- Form SEO strategy. Product Marketing will partner with you on this.
- Partner with Field Marketing on events, roadshows, and webinars.
- Optimize the website for conversion. Product Marketing and Engineering will partner with you on this.
- Find predictable pipeline generation channels through experiments (e.g. comarketing with partners, referral programs, partner enablement campaigns, etc).
- Analyze and report results. RevOps will partner with you on this.
- 3+ years of demand gen experience in B2B SaaS.
- Strong experience in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, nurturing programs, target account management, etc.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Understand optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (we currently use Hubspot for CRM and marketing automation).
- Strong project management skills. You’ll need to drive multiple projects forward with varying degrees of oversight.
- Understand full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention).
- Bonus points if you offer experience in and/or a passion for Web3, blockchain, crypto, or developer tools.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.