Crypto & Finance News Reporter
Marketing & Communications
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Crypto & Finance News Reporter to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and writing compelling news stories about the latest developments in the world of technology. You will work closely with the editorial team to identify emerging trends and topics, and then produce accurate and engaging content that will appeal to our audience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the crypto and finance industries
- Pitch and write timely news articles on breaking news, trends, and analysis related to cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, fintech, and financial markets
- Conduct interviews with industry experts, CEOs, and other key figures to provide insightful commentary
- Collaborate with the editorial team to develop and execute editorial plans
- Utilize SEO and analytics tools to optimize content performance
- Attend and report on industry events and conferences
- At least 2 years of experience in journalism or a related field, with a proven track record of producing high-quality news content
- Ideally should be NCTJ qualified
- Strong understanding of the crypto and finance industries, with the ability to write compelling stories that appeal to both experts and general readers
- Excellent research and analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize complex information into clear and concise stories
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with editors and other team members
- Familiarity with SEO and analytics tools is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.